Emotional and environmental stress often result in physical tension. Massage therapy loosens tight muscles and stretches connective tissue, as your body relaxes your mind will easily follow allowing your 'wholeself' to come into balance.
Massage helps the body’s natural process of removing metabolic waste products resulting from exercise, inactivity, tension, or stress by improving blood flow and the movement of the lymph fluid throughout the body. This nourishes the body's cells by making oxygen and nutrients more readily available.
In addition, massage increases the release of endorphins, which are our body's natural pain killers. Endorphins create an overall sense of well-being and help manage chronic pain due to illness or injury.
Simply stated, Massage makes us feel better.
Discover the Many Benefits:
- Physical Benefits
- Deep relaxation and stress reduction
- Relief of muscle tension and spasms
- Greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Increased ease and efficiency of movement
- Deeper and easier breathing
- Better circulation of both blood and lymph
- Reduced blood pressure
- Relief of tension-related headaches
- Healthier, better nourished skin
- Improved posture
- Faster healing time from pulled muscles and sprained ligaments
- Reduced formation of scar tissue
- Strengthened immune system
- Health maintenance
- Relaxed state of alertness
- Reduced mental stress; a calmer mind
- Greater ability to recognize and let go of stress
- Increased capacity for clearer thinking
Massage is a soothing way to take care of yourself.
- Satisfies the need for nurturing touch
- Feeling of well-being
- Greater ease of emotional expression
- Enhanced self-image
- Reduced anxiety
- Spiritual Benefits
- Offers a peaceful time for meditation
- Encourages positive energy flow
- Creates a sense of being unified and in harmony
Relax your body and refresh your mind as you reclaim your inner peace.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
9:00 am -6:00 pm
Call for Availability
9140 Golfside Dr Suite 7s
Jacksonville, FL 32256Map It